WHAT DOES RIVERWAYS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the accounts, products or services you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- account transactions and overdraft history
- payment history and credit history
All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members’ personal information; the reasons Riverways Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
How does ICCU share your information?
|Reasons we can share your personal information
||Does Riverways Federal Credit Union share?
||Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain the account(s) you have with us, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other ﬁnancial companies
|For our affiliate's everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences
|For our afffiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you
|For nonaffiliates to market to you
To limit our sharing
- Call (573) 308-3113 - our menu will prompt you through your choice(s)
- Visit us online at www.riverwaysfcu.org or
- Mail this form
Please note: If you are a new member, we can begin sharing your information thirty (30) days from the date we sent you this notice. When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call (573) 308-3113 or go to at www.riverwaysfcu.org
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Riverways Federal Credit Union
What We Do
How does Riverways Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Riverways Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or show your government-issued ID
- make deposits to or withdrawals from your account or make a wire transfer
- apply for financing
We also collect your personal information from others, including credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law only gives you the right to limit:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on the account - unless you tell us otherwise.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- Our affiliates include nonfiancial companies, such as Riverways Insurance Services.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Riverways Federal Credit Union does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our join marketing partners include CUNA Mutual Group's MEMBERCONNECT program.