This new service from Riverways FCU is a deposit account that acts as a savings account while giving you higher interest rates!
Enjoy these great features:
- $25,000 Minimum Deposit
- Monies deposited into the account from RFCU must be matched with funds from another financial institution by at least 50% of the deposit.Example: If $25K is deposited from a RFCU CD then $12,500 must be deposited from somewhere else in order to get this account.
- Dividends are paid monthly based on the average daily balance. Must have a minimum of $25,000 in the account for dividends to be paid. The dividends are on a tiered rate which means when your balance reaches the next level all funds are paid the higher rate.
- Tier 1: $25,000 - $99,999.99
- Tier 2: $100,000 and over
- A withdrawal fee of $2.00 will be charged for each over-the-counter withdrawal in excess of six per month.
- No monthly or annual fees
- NCUSIF Insurance up to $250,000
Give and Get Money Market Savings Rates†
|$25,000 - 99,999.99||1.40%||1.409%|
|$100,000 & Over||1.50%||1.510%|
†*Deposit match. Must bring in at least 50% from another Financial Instituion. Money Market rates are paid on a tiered level which means when your balance reaches the next level all funds are paid the higher rate.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. As high as based on tier, term, or other factors.
The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), discount points and rebates shown are subject to change without notice. Not all borrowers will qualify for all rates. If you apply, your loan terms may vary based upon when you submit your application, the information you provide with your application, our underwriting criteria in effect at that time and your final loan amount and finance charges. All applications are subject to credit and property approval.
Rate reflects maximum available discounts. Contact a Membership Representative for rate discount qualifications.