You Asked, We Delivered!
As member/owners your voice is the most important we can hear. That is what sets credit unions apart, the power of membership. Over the past years you, our members, have asked for key upgrades. Because of the growth of RFCU we are now in a position that we are able to deliver these upgrades. Not only are we able to deliver these upgrades, we’re able to bring you the best in the market today!
These upgrades will take place July 1st through July 5th 2022 and will include the following systems:
- Mobile app and remote deposit capture
- Paper and electronic statements
- Bill pay
- Transaction receipts
- Online banking
Key dates to remember:
- June 23, 2022-the last day you will be able to use the current bill pay system in order for all outstanding bills to be paid by the 7/1/2022 deadline.
- July 1st – All RFCU offices will be closed as these upgrades are implemented over the holiday weekend.
- June 29, 2022-The last day to submit deposits via remote deposit capture (app based) to allow check to clear before 7/1/2022.
- June 30, 2022-all direct deposits pending for July 1-4 will be available for withdrawal.
- Debit cards may be impacted during the upgrade July 1st through July 5th. Please contact us if you encounter any issues.
- July 5th- All RFCU offices back open normal hours to serve you.
Other important details:
- You will need to download the new RFCU mobile app.
- For bill pay users, you will need to re-set all current bills. RFCU employees can assist you with this if needed.
- Online banking training will be available in each of our lobbies or via a zoom session.